Start of Event: March 29, 2019
7am to 5pm
Get Ready For An Amazing Weekend of Selling and Buying!
There are hidden treasures to be found throughout the Travis Ranch Community
Selling begins 7am-5pm March 29th and March 30th
Forney Thrift donation truck will parked at the Travis Ranch Amenity Field on the last day of the garage sale March 30th from 2:00pm - 2:30pm for any leftover items you would like to donate.
Questions, comments or suggestions please send an email to email@example.com
Click here to download and read the Travis Ranch Community Garage Sale
Start of Event: April 06, 2019
Start of Event: April 06, 2019
Dessert baking contest Travis Ranch residents only
Is your family overjoyed when you bake a cake? Are your cakes or baked desserts often compared to Betty Crocker? Then you are a prime candidate to enter the Travis Ranch Bake Boss Contest!
Winner will be crowned Travis Ranch Bake Boss 2019
Judging takes place during Travis Ranch Eggstravaganza!
All cakes/desserts will be placed in the cake walk and sampled by the community.
To register and receive rules:
Click here to download and read the Travis Ranch bake boss
Published: February 06, 2019
We are currently seeking volunteers to participate in our Community Events throughout the year. Volunteering is an opportunity for our youth residents to serve their community and a great way to get to know your neighbors. If your family is interested in participating in the upcoming events in 2019 please contact us at https://www.travisranchhoa.com/contact-us.aspx or send a message to our Travis Ranch Social Committee at TRsocialcommittee@outlook.com.
Travis Ranch HOA
Published: October 05, 2018
Please remember...If you sustain damage to your Lot, or the exterior of your home, from a storm or natural occurrence…
An ACC is required for ANY repair, replacement, modification, or change to your Lot or the exterior of your home.
You will find the ACC form on your community website under Documents / Architectural Documents / ACC Request Form.
Fill it out and return it with documentation to our office at:
Essex Association Management, L.P.
1512 Crescent Drive, Suite 112
Carrollton, Texas 75006 OR
Travis Ranch Homeowners Association
Published: August 14, 2014
As you know, weeds can invade and thrive in all types of environments. The first step in controlling these weed pests is to correctly identify the weed and then determine a proper control strategy.
Travis Ranch Property Owners Association
Ask Yourself...How Can I Help?
Click here to download and read the Committee Volunteer Form
The five committees of your Travis Ranch HOA need volunteers willing to give a little time to help keep our community a great place to live. Actually, not very much time is required over the year and it can be fun to meet your neighbors! New volunteers along with the current members of these committees are both needed to sign up in order to carry on with supporting our community.
To lend a hand, contact us by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll be able to choose a committee (see listing below) or, if you're not sure, we'll work with you to find which one is the best fit for your interests, skills and available time.
The HOA committees are:
- Communications Committee - Maintains contact with the other committees. Reports to the Travis Ranch residents about neighborhood problems and promotes HOA events, by the BEACON Newsletter, the HOA website and other media.
- Crime Watch/Safety Committee - Interacts with local law enforcement, collects information on crime and safety concerns in the Travis Ranch community and promotes continued awareness of how each resident can help to deal with these issues, to meet HOA requirements and maintain a safer community for all residents and their children
- Landscape Committee - Selects "Yard of the Month" award. Monitors landscape problems in the community and advises Essex Management on landscaping needs in all the "common areas" of the community.
- Pool Committee - Monitors cleanliness, safety and general conditions at our community pool and the surrounding area. Contacts Essex Management regarding necessary maintenance and repairs.
- Social Committee - Organizes, promotes and conducts social events for the community including the two community garage sales, the holiday party, and several others over the year. Personally welcomes every new resident.
Where can you fit in? contact us now.
Welcome Home to Travis Ranch
A great place to live and play!
We are a Master Planned Community with a spectacular view of Lake Ray Hubbard and in the distance, the skyline of Downtown Dallas. Our residents will enjoy a large community pool, a splash park, a spacious covered pavilion and tot lot, an in-line hockey rink, sports fields and a playground area. The new John M. Lewis Elementary School is located on-site and serves the residents of Travis Ranch which will give our children first-class education as they attend schools of the highly-acclaimed Forney ISD.
We would like to welcome all the new homeowners to Travis Ranch. A new homeowner’s packet will be mailed to you within 30 days of your move-in date. If you have any questions, please contact the Welcome Committee at email@example.com.
If you have any suggestions, ideas, or contributions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.